The objectives of the Winnebago County Meat Animal Board (WCMAB) are:
- To provide an educational experience that teaches youth about the selection and care of quality livestock.
- To create a fun environment where youth will gain a sense of responsibility and confidence while raising livestock.
- To empower youth to experience the economic conditions of agriculture by working to earn a profit from the livestock they raise.
• 2023 Board Contact Information
• 2023 Sale Rules & Regulations
• WCMAB Bylaws (revised 2/2020)
• Sale/Point Requirements for Exhibitors
2022 Buyer Pre-Registration Form
The support for this show from breeders, businesses and families from Winnebago County has been outstanding! The kids in Winnebago County are so fortunate for your support!
Our sponsors have covered the costs for the venue, tents, electrical needs, porta-potties, hand washing stations, insurance, our Auctioneer & Judges, t-shirts, lunch, showmanship sweatshirts/buckets/brushes, ribbons, trophies and banners.
Please thank them in person, in writing or by supporting their businesses.
Jessica & Matt Potratz
In memory of Carol & Bill Jones
In memory of Steve Houle
Doug Reese Trucking, LLC